CRM & Analytics Coordinator (fulltime)
The job purpose is to act as coordinator of CRM and Commercial Analytics within Santander Consumer Finance Benelux unit who delivers the full range of services related to customer relationships and data management in the most effective and efficient manner so that to support company’s sales objectives.
Your key accountabilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintain CRM contact data records for the organization, looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within to meet the business requirements.
- Develop and administer CRM marketing lists, maintaining the data records of all membership engagement and prospective membership including all relevant key contacts, ensuring that the data supplied is up to date.
- Maintain a data-oriented focus to ensure achievement of KPIs for cross/up-sell campaigns to existing customers.
- Oversee data cleansing and update initiatives, including de‐duplication, merging, etc.
- Create and manage CRM export and import processes to support departmental requirements.
- Monitor and improve security roles and data rules to support the integrity of the CRM.
- Increase the utilization of the CRM through user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to other member information requests from the organization.
- Manage the organization’s relationship with the external SAS CRM software provider and IT service provider to ensure the efficient planning and delivery of new updates, modification, change requests and the adoption of best practice policies.
- Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilize the system, implementing “how to” guides, along with troubleshooting user issues and interfacing with support as required.
- Support business teams in performing various forms of statistical analysis to help continuously understand the composition of the existing customers portfolio.
- Support the Digital and Marketing teams in taking the digital and CRM analytics infrastructure to the next level by leading the CRM roles in existing projects and strategy execution, while being innovative and continuously proposing new big picture ideas to scale growth across the board.
- Working within the 3 people team to plan and implement a mid‐to‐long term strategy to improve the use of existing customers database.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who demonstrates:
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills with people at different levels (both verbal and written) in English (Dutch knowledge is a plus).
- Motivated intrinsically by statistics, the beauty of big data and all that it can empower organizations to achieve through data-driven decision making.
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing tight timescales and conflicting demands, whilst maintaining high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload, working on own initiative and self‐sufficiency on a day‐to‐day basis with administrative processes.
- Knowledge and experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) principles and strategies.
- High standard of IT/office systems skills and knowledge, particularly Office 365 suite.
- Previous practical in-depth experience of SAS CI 360, SQL Server from a user‐interface perspective and management and development of CRM data to improve the functionality and accuracy of such systems.
- Hands-on mentality to leverage skills and experience at working with vast amounts of data, to check and validate the data and use it in reporting for the commercial departments in order to help them make smarter decisions to deliver even better products and services.
- Strong relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with others to deliver business activities successfully.
- A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role.
- Effective change facilitator approach of someone who thinks innovatively and acts decisively around process improvement and efficiency, adapting positively to challenges.
- Results‐driven attitude feeling comfortable and experienced at working operationally to drive continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Role model with high standards of ethics and professionalism, aligned to Company values.
- The ability to translate numbers and data into plain English and feels comfortable in a multinational environment with many different backgrounds and skill sets.
What is your skillset?
- You completed a university degree in for example Econometrics, Mathematics or Statistics.
- 5-6 years of Analytical work experience.
- You have knowledge and affinity with financial products, in particular within consumer credits industry would be an advantage.
- Analytical and math skills: Being able to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and numbers crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication skills: need to be able to present your findings or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical thinking: look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to practical conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to details: data is precise. You will have to make sure you are vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Attitude: own responsibilities, take accountability, with honest and clear internal and external communication.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet tight deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Team working skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
What do we expect?
- Education level Bachelor or higher;
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles;
- Expert knowledge of SQL server, SAS CI360, Excel is a key to apply for the role;
- Practical Python knowledge will be a plus;
- Experience and knowledge of WFM tactics highly valued but not essential. Willingness to learn solutions in future essential;
- Affinity with numbers is essential;
- Experience within commercial teams is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of the organization and especially the systems highly valued.
Who are we?
We are part of the Santander Group. One of the largest banking groups in the world. With branches in more than 40 countries, the Santander Group enjoys the trust of more than 65 million customers. In the Netherlands, the Santander Consumer Finance division is housed in Utrecht. Within the Santander Group it concentrates on the provision of financial services to consumers, retailers and automotive companies and is renowned for its reliability and the unwavering focus of its range.
We want to help people and businesses grow through responsible consumer loans, the best customer service and the best support to our partners. We do this in a way that is Simple, Personal and Fair.
What do we offer?
With us you get the unique opportunity to collaborate internally with 15 different nationalities. We see our colleagues as our capital. This means that we are happy to help you grow and hope that you are ready to seize the opportunities and challenges as they arise. With us, initiative is appreciated, creativity is stimulated, and new ideas are always welcome. In our open corporate culture with an informal atmosphere, there is plenty of room to develop your career.
In addition to a salary which runs up to € 75.000, -- gross per year (depending on background and experience), including a 13th month and holiday allowance, you get 27 days of leave per year, a performance bonus of max 10%, participation in the collective pension scheme with 5% contribution, 10% contribution for the collective health insurance and various training opportunities.
Do you want more information about this position? Please contact HR by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wish to apply?
This is the chance to use your talent with a dynamic, international organization. Are you enthusiastic and the perfect candidate for this position? Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
* The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Santander, we assess whether new employees are enough trustworthy to work at Santander.
Applications at Santander will continue as usual. All interviews will be by phone or video call until further notice.