IT Project Manager
Do you have excellent analytical and listening skills?
Do you get energized from managing large IT Projects?
Then you might be the IT Project Manager we are looking for!
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to strengthen our IT-team. This will be based on a 40-hour employment contract
What is the purpose of the IT Project Manager?
As an IT Project Manager you are responsible for managing the internal IT Projects and a variety of things within the IT team. You are responsible for gathering the requirements and analysis and bring value to the project definition. Also Generating the right documentation and making sure there is a so-called scope determination. Based on the needs of the team you create a planning and make agreements on the approach. You give updates on the status of the projects and provide full facilitation from definition until execution. Besides that you are responsible for the project’s aftercare.
Who are you?
- You are an energetic leader who loves challenges!
- You love international settings and the cultural and multidisciplinary ideas it brings along;
- Your excellent analytic and listening skills make you a perfect translator from technical topics to functionalities and a-z processes;
- Quick shifts and responses are thriving you, instead of tiring you;
- With your excellent communication skills, you are more than capable of correctly informing internal and external stakeholders (NL, ENG and preferably also ES);
- You know how to prevent scope creeps, even if the environment is swiftly changing continuously;
- Generally speaking, you understand and know how to deal with technicians, in addition to being IT savvy;
- You’re a team-player and you understand that projects are run by teams, not by single individuals;
- You have the capability of understanding and diving into details for a full understanding, while maintaining a helicopter overview at the same time.
Can you recognize yourself in the following? Then our enthusiastic IT team is eager to welcome you!
- You have at least a completed HBO Bachelor’s Degree or demonstrable several years of work and thinking level at HBO - Bachelor’s Degree/ WO - Master’s Degree;
- Preferably – you possess project management certification (IPMA, PRINCE II, Agile etc.);
Why is working for Santander Consumer Benelux different than other organizations?
- We collaborate internally and externally with many different nationalities.
- We value initiative, encourage creativity and are eager for new ideas;
- We have an open corporate culture with an informal working atmosphere;
What team will you be working in?
We are a multi-skilled and multicultural team of project managers, testers, analysts and developers who take on many different topics, varying from large IT projects to smaller requirements from all different areas, for Consumer Lending, Automotive & Leasing of Santander Consumer Finance Benelux. The team consists of very capable members from all over the world!
We strive to give as much as possible, in order to deliver quality in a timely manner and in line with the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
So, if you are ready: what can you expect?
- You start with a personal induction process, so that you can dream Santander and our way of working;
- In addition to a competitive salary, you can count on a 13th month, annual performance bonus and 27 days of leave per year. In addition, you will receive a homework allowance for the days that you work from home;
- You decide how you get to the office! Santander has various mobility schemes that you can choose from;
- We stimulate development and growth and offer various training opportunities;
- Join the team! You become part of a close-knit, enthusiastic and dynamic team that is there for each other.
Do you want more information? Please contact us at email@example.com
* Screening is part of the application procedure. Based on the screening procedures that apply within Santander, we test whether new employees are sufficiently reliable to perform work at Santander Consumer Finance.
* We adopt a strong risk culture and expect all our professionals, regardless of their position, to have a proactive and responsible attitude towards risk management.