Are you ready for the next step or your first job as an Online Marketing Specialist?
We are Santander, one of the largest financial institutions in the world. So, a global player we are! We operate in the consumer finance market.
We would like to see someone joining our team who is a team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role of Online Marketing Specialist.
So! Would you like to work in an international organization where you can learn a lot?
Read on how or check out our culture and vacancies on our website.
What is the purpose of the function?
The job purpose is to draft, implement, translate and make actionable the e-commerce strategy for Santander Consumer Finance organization, to maximize turnover and achieve integral profitability. The role is responsible for Open Market inflow of consumers interested in cars’ financial and operational leasing products with its specific KPIs on every stage of upper and lower funnels.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Achieve, manage and initiate projects and activities such as creating lead generation partnerships, with keeping a close eye on full funnel conversion rate optimization of leasing channels (website, application form, onboarding portal);
- Responsible for sales targets in terms of leasing prospects online acquisition including but not limited to paid and organic search strategies and collaboration with external leads/e-marketing providers (aggregator, affiliates, others);
- Responsible for efficiency and profitability of leasing online acquisition, market trends and competitors research in close collaboration with the rest of digital team as well as campaign and sales managers;
- Responsible for leasing online environment in terms of functioning; collaboration with internal and external developers;
- Responsible for E2E tracking in terms of its setup and dashboards availability;
- Helping to build and maintain an internal network of stakeholders within Commercial, Risk Management and T&O, to promote the further development of Leasing e-commerce channels;
- Drawing up and translating a strategic e-commerce road map for the organization and managing the related projects;
- Helping to optimize and develop systems and procedures for e-commerce activities in line with corporate guidelines.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who demonstrates:
- Strong relationship management as well as communication and negotiation skills with people at different levels (both verbal and written) in English (Dutch knowledge is a plus);
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing tight timescales and conflicting demands, whilst maintaining high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload, working on own initiative and self‐sufficiency on a day‐to‐day basis with administrative processes;
- Basic knowledge and experience of e-commerce principles and strategies in leasing industry;
- Fairly good standard of IT/office systems skills and knowledge, particularly Office 365 suite;
- Practical in-depth experience in Google analytics to measure online marketing success is preferred (other Google marketing suite is a plus as well);
- Hands-on mentality to leverage skills and experience at working with vast amounts of stakeholders and processes;
- The ability to translate ideas and actions into plain English and comfortable in a multinational environment with many different backgrounds and skill sets.
What is your skillset?
- At least 1-2 years of work experience within commercial organization (within car leasing industry is a plus);
- You have knowledge and affinity in financial products, in particular the leasing industry would be an advantage;
- Analytical skills: being able to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and numbers crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions;
- Communication skills: need to be able to present your findings or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas;
- Critical thinking while looking at the numbers, trends, and data and come to practical conclusions based on the findings;
- Accuracy and attention to details: you will have to make sure you are vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions;
- Attitude: own responsibilities, take accountability, with honest and clear internal and external communication;
- Problem-solving skills together with a methodical and logical approach;
- The ability to plan your own work and meet tight deadlines;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Team working skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills.
What do we expect?
- Education level HBO/Bachelor or higher;
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles;
- Strong customer-first attitude is a key to apply for the role;
- Practical marketing tools knowledge will be a plus;
- Affinity across e-commerce disciplines (CRO, SEO, SEA, affiliate marketing);
- Experience within commercial teams is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of the organization and especially the digital solutions highly valued.
Why is working for Santander Consumer Benelux different than other organizations?
- We collaborate internally and externally with different nationalities;
- We value initiative, encourage creativity and are eager for new ideas;
- We have an open corporate culture with an informal working atmosphere;
So, if you are ready: what can you expect?
- You start with a personal induction process so you can dream Santander and our way of working. After working hours, let go again 😉!
- We offer various training opportunities to learn even more;
- We work hybrid! In consultation with your team and manager, you decide what this looks like.
- You decide on how you would like to come to the office! We have several mobility arrangements.
- We offer an excellent salary up to 40K yearly including a 13th month and holiday allowance and excluding annual performance bonus
- We offer 27 days off per year;
- Everyone here has a sense of humor; word jokes are a plus.
Would you like more information? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Screening is part of the application process. We use the screening procedures that apply within Santander to assess whether new employees are sufficiently reliable to perform work at Santander.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.