Which documents should I upload?
- Copy (or photo in jpeg/jpg format) of passport or ID card (possibly including residence permit);
- Or a PDF of your proof of identity via the CopyID app from the government;
- Recent (not older than 2 months) pdf of a full month's bank statement (to be uploaded via your banking environment)*;
- Recent (not older than 2 months) pdf of your payslip from the same month;
- No pay slip? Then another PDF of your income specification such as a benefit.
- *if you request financing from us via a retailer, webshop or service partner and the application amount is less than €1,000, a bank card is often sufficient. If so, you will automatically read this in the e-mail we send you when you submit the application.
- Is your income paid via a different bank account than your housing costs (rent or mortgage) are debited from? Then we need statements from both bank accounts from the same month (upload PDF formats).
- Are you paid weekly? Then one pay slip will not suffice, but we will have to receive twelve (12) consecutive weeks (upload PDF formats).
- Do you receive an irregularity allowance or a 13th month? Then we will also have to see this reflected on your pay slip.
The following applies to all these and other exceptions: you will always be informed very precisely by e-mail which documents we need from you.